- All reconciliation begins by dealing truthfully with the past
- Visible women at Sami Church Days
- Magga comes to the Sami Church Day celebration of the UN Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- Sami Church Days invites to Youth Camp
- The Sami Church Day program is finished!
- Adjágas releasing new tracks at Sami Church Days
- Registration for Sami Church Days opened
- Sámi Church days on Holy ground
Author Archives: samiskekirkedager
På et parkområde ned mot Ranfjorden var 500 deltakere samlet til Samiske kirkedager iMo i Rana 9.-11. august. Storlavvoen med plass til alle, preget bybildet. Les en rapport fra Samiske kirkedager på www.kirken.no Se bilder fra Samiske kirkedager (Flickr.com) Bildene … Continue reading
All reconciliation begins by dealing truthfully with the past Father Michael Lapsley was hit by a letter bomb during the anti-apartheid struggle. Since then he has devoted his life to reconciliation. Lapsley believes that all reconciliation must begin by dealing … Continue reading
Visible women at Sami Church Days Women have traditionally occupied a central position in Sami tradition. This will be emphasized in several ways during the Sami Church Days 2013.
Magga comes to the Sami Church Day celebration of the UN Indigenous Peoples’ Day The Sami Church Days celebrate the UN International day of the world’s indigenous peoples under the slogan “Holy ground! Holy Word”. The first chair of the UN … Continue reading